Here are the official rules for submitting guest comics.
- Comic must be in the format two rows of four panels each, total eight panels. If a comic is sent in with more than eight panels, it will not be accepted. If a comic is sent in with less than eight panels, it will be accepted but Teresa will fill in the missing panels with whatever the heck she wants.
- Comic will ultimately be in full color. If a comic is sent in already colored, fine. If one is sent in not colored, Teresa will color it.
- Dialogue is absolutely necessary. It can be written into the strip by hand or by computer, or it can be left in a script form for Teresa to transfer over into the comic herself. Either way is fine, but the dialogue needs to be there. Do not expect Teresa to make up dialogue to go along with whatever random pictures you send her.
- Pictures are absolutely necessary. They can be drawn by the person submitting the comic, or by another person. If such is the case, credit should be given to the artist. It is also permissible to re-use pictures from old Triassic Park strips, if they are given new dialogue. What is not allowed is sending in a script and expecting Teresa to draw the pictures for you.
- Comics with dialogue in any language other than English will be published in the original language, with an English translation in the rant below. Such a translation can be provided by the person submitting the comic, but if it isn’t don’t expect Teresa to get the translation exactly right.
- No profanity, sexual content, or excessively offensive language (ethnic slurs and whatnot). Violence is permitted so long as it isn’t overly graphic or disgusting.
- Any given person can submit as many comics as they like. Depending on the circumstances, more than one of them may be published.
- Teresa reserves the right to disqualify any comic on the basis that she doesn’t like it.
- Email all guest comics to email@example.com.